Link to uniform website
All children are required to wear school uniform at Burton Fields School.
The school uniform is:
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan, with logo
- Black trousers or skirts
- White polo shirt with logo or white school shirt with collar
- Sensible black shoes
- Royal blue hijab (optional)
- Blue gingham dresses (optional)
- Royal blue fleece with logo (optional)
- Royal blue reversible coat with logo (optional)
The PE Kit is:
- White t-shirt (with or without logo)
- Black shorts
- Black tracksuit for outdoors (optional)
- Black Trainers
Additional optional items recommended and available:
- Royal blue book bag with logo
- Royal blue PE bag with logo
- Royal blue school bag with logo
ALL items of clothing and equipment MUST be labelled clearly with the child’s name.
All items of our uniform and PE kit is available from: www.clothing4schools.com
The only jewellery allowed is a watch and stud earrings. These MUST be removed by the child for PE or swimming if worn on PE days. Children will not be excused from PE or swimming because they have newly pierced ears.