Link to uniform website
All children are required to wear school uniform at Burton Fields School.
The school uniform is:
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without logo)
- Black trousers or skirts
- White polo shirt (with or without logo or white school shirt with collar
- Sensible black shoes
- Royal blue hijab (optional)
- Blue gingham dresses (optional)
- Royal blue fleece with logo (optional)
- Royal blue reversible coat with logo (optional)
The PE Kit is:
- White t-shirt (with or without logo)
- Black shorts
- Black tracksuit for outdoors (optional)
- Black Trainers (not fashion shoes or plimsolls)
Additional optional items recommended and available:
- Royal blue book bag with logo
- Royal blue PE bag with logo
- Royal blue school bag with logo
ALL items of clothing and equipment MUST be labelled clearly with the child’s name.
New to You:
We know school uniform can be expensive, so we also collect and resell items of pre-worn uniform in good condition. Please ask at the school office if you would like to see what we have available, or watch out for our 'New to You' stalls at school events. Items cost from 50p to £1.50, and all monies go into our School Fund to help pay for extra treats and activiites for our pupils.
Please also consider donating to our 'New to You' collection when your child grows out of their uniform, especially items with the school logo so that another child can benefit from them.
The only jewellery allowed are stud earrings. These MUST be removed by the child for PE or swimming if worn on PE days. Children will not be excused from PE or swimming because they have newly pierced ears.