The 5 R's of Learning
Pupils at Burton Fields School use the '5R’s of Learning' to help them become effective learners:
- Ready to Learn – I will always be Right-minded, Equipped, Alert, Determined, and ready to say ‘Yes!’ to great learning experiences
- Resourceful – I will have lots of fantastic ideas to contribute and I will work well in groups as well as on my own
- Reflective – I will think about what I am learning, I will listen to others’ ideas and opinions, and I will always look for ways to improve and learn even more
- Resilient – I will have a positive approach to learning, and never give up even if I find a task difficult or challenging
- Responsible – I will always make the right choices and think for myself; I will always be in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing, in the right way!